** You may exercise your own judgement in following some of cure below **
MY RECENT BRUSH WITH ACIDOSIS
Yes, as I have mentioned before that we are acidity prone Individuals hence food that require lots of acid release (Red meat, it must be banned for life for acidity prone persons) must be avoided. I had avoided it (Red meat) for more than2 years but recently gave in to temptation and started eating 2-3 portions whenever I had chance. Eventually I had a lot of Red meat one day (7-8 pieces) and that did it. I was back to same feeling of burning pain in abdomen and it became reality that DEVIL had caught me again and I must now pay the price. But since I had the program ready I instead caught the devil by head and came out of it in just flat 2 weeks, which was the fastest recovery time knowing fully well that it took months last 2 times to recover. But I am a man of 100% discipline so that always gets me out of trickiest situations that I face in life.
I knew that I had done wrong by eating too much red meat so kept a watch. By 5-6 hours after meal burning pain in stomach started which was a sign that the sensitive area (leaky gut area) in my stomach has opened up again and is now signalling a coming ACIDOSIS.
The symptoms were clear, first thing it did was to consume electrolytes (alkaline reserves) to maintain PH level, which made me feel fatigued and drowsy and also the resulting stress slowed the stomach down signalling I cannot eat heavy foods. The stomach that is slowed will cause acid release as soon as it senses that the food is NOT MOVING and if you had no meat and just carbohydrates and fats as meal, entire load of acids will need to neutralized which will consume ELECTROLYTES from your body making you feel weak and fatigued.
Remember, acids are needed to digest PROTEIN but if your food did not contain PROTEIN (Meat) the acid release (which would not have happened if stomach was NOT SLOWED down) will cause ACID INDIGESTION meaning Acids have got released in absence of protein (meat) thus to neutralize so much acids (which would have otherwise be consumed by meat in normal situations) alkaline reserves (electrolytes) are consumed on daily basis making you fatigued and weak all along.
So if you think why NOT HAVE meat with all meals? Well this is a Paradox situation for you. Your Leaky stomach will not survive if acid is released frequently to digest the protein and hence you must avoid eating meat. And to avoid acid release during other meal you must EAT MEAL that is LIGHT, VEGETARIAN and is cooked on slow flame for less than 8 minutes or just eat boiled meal so that it is light to stomach and can move easily.
Then why do people with NO LEAKY GUT also suffer with high acidity? This is because of ACID REBOUND effect of PPI (ACID BLOCKER medicine) that you took that has created a lot of ACID WASTE in your body system thus slowing down stomach. Once stomach slows down it causes ACID RELEASE after meal because it assumes that since FOOD is NOT MOVING acid must be released to destroy the food.
In fact when ACIDOSIS struck; the first one week the meal shall be just boiled without even a TRACE of oil, with lots of CAYENNE pepper to heal the burned part of stomach. Also L GLUTAMINE powder along with MULTIPLE AMINO ACIDS powder to heal the gut which would take at least 7-10 days.
Steps I took to immediate remedy
- 2 TSP of baking soda dissolved in water immediately after sensing burning pain in stomach. Also drink COLD MILK WITHOUT SUGAR to sooth stomach.
- Next if you are NAUSEATED and cannot eat food despite hunger, HAVE CAROM SEED’s boiled water. This shall take away NAUSEA soon.
- A quick dosage of ELECTROLYTE to cure fatigue and drowsiness.
- Stopped all intake of tea coffee or anything that will stimulate stomach.
- Immediately switched to BOILED VEGAN FOOD (boiled RICE/plain yogurt MOSTLY avoiding all kinds of flour).This Veg food must be prepared on low flame and shall not contain even a trace of cooking oil for first one week. Avoid curried food here.
- Take steps to cleanse the ACID WASTE by having daily twice Wheat grass powder in water , Black Raisins soaked water (Soaked for 8-10 hours) , 1 TSP Cayenne pepper water to heal the stomach of all ACID WASTE.
- All snacking MUST BE ALKALINE only beet, carrot, cucumber etc.
- L GLUTAMINE Pure powder and also MULTIPLE AMINO ACIDS powder in water TWICE A DAY to enable fast healing of stomach along with cayenne pepper with water.
- Sprinkle ORGANIC SALTS like Black salt/ Pink Himalayan salts and Red Chillies powder on all meals for faster healing and drain acid waste.
- TRIPHLA (HIMALAYA brand is my choice) AFTER EVERY MEAL to cleanse stomach of acid waste and support MOTILITY which is now affected as stomach is stressed after a lots of burning due to acids. The TRIPHLA is initially hard on stomach and you may feel that it is causing acidity but that is not the case.
- After 7-10 days you would have started on regular Vegetarian meals slowly increasing STRONG food contents. You must gradually add strong content in food.
- Food can now be cooked with 1-2 TSP oil if required after 1st week of eating light food.
- Strictly avoid SUGAR, MEAT, PROCESSED FOOD, and FRIED FOOD. All other strong food like white flour must be gradually added to meal. Fried food shall be tried one BITE at a time till your stomach is able to accept it without any stress.
- MEAT to be avoided for next 8-12 weeks. RED MEAT MUST BE BANNED FOR LIFE. I have learnt that sticking to moderate eating of RED MEAT in real life IS NOT POSSIBLE and you do not want to take chance of ACIDOSIS RETURNING again.
- For me after 3’rd time I have learnt my lesson and have banned the RED MEAT FOR LIFE.